Thursday 9 May 2013

The Best Moment Blog Award - Apparently I've Won Something

So I have won an award from my fellow author and fellow blogger CJ Sullivan.
Apparently I'm an inspiration to people everywhere...or more likely just the seven people who follow me.
Seriously though, thank you to everyone who stops by to read my funny, sometimes deadpan reviews on other people's books and sometimes video games and films. I appreciate everyone's support. :D

Ok CJ, I've made my acceptance speech, where's my trophy and where's my cash prize?

I should be nice and pass this on to someone. Erm...Travis Luedke, you can have it. The cheque and trophy are in the mail. Expected delivery date is January 15 2135. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. *LOL* I shall pay you in imaginary cash since we are writers and make things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imaginary cash doesn't pay the bills and none of your dollar nonsense either. We only except pounds here. :D Lol

    ReplyDelete